Important Information on conference topics, fees and schedule
Conference languages are English or German, depending on the decision of the organizers of the symposia.
- Talks will be 15 minutes plus 5 minutes for discussion.
- Note books (PC), beamer and overhead projectors are available.
- Bring your powerpoint presentation or PDF thereof on a USB-stick – it will not be possible to use your own notebooks.
- If too many talks are submitted, the organizers may change some to poster presentations after consultation of the presenter
Poster size is 90 x 120 cm (= format A0). Posters will be on display for the entire conference.
- Abstracts for talks and posters should not exceed one page (approximately 300–350 words).
- Abstracts should not contain illustrations.
- The abstracts will be published in the journal "Zitteliana".
Dates and deadlines
- Registration deadline July 15th
- Abstract submission deadline July15th
- Registration fee deadline July 15th
- Members of the Paläontologische Gesellschaft or associated groups: 130 €
- Non members: 180 €
- Student members of the Paläontologische Gesellschaft: 70 €
- Students non members: 90 €
Please register before July 15th, otherwise we have to charge an additional fee of 50 €
Registration fee will be announced in the second circular.