- Please fill in the registration form completely.
- marked * form fields are obligatory.
- Please fill in "none", if you don't present any talk or poster.
- You will receive a confirmation mail, after registration.
- Future award for young palaeontologists
- High diversity on all levels - why are molluscs so successful?
- Reefs and environment
- Open session palaeobotany/palynologie (APP)
- Mesozoic gymnosperms
- Advances in terrestrial vertebrate palaeontology: Understanding lage-scale processes in the Eurasian Neogene
- The potential of molecular palaeobiology
- Biologic mineralisation: palaeoarchives, natural functional materials and bacterial mineralisation processes
- Vertebrate diversity and evolution during the Early Mesozoic
- Early Palaeozoic Ecosystems
- Jurassic of the Franconian Alb
- Upper Freshwater Molasse
- Upper Seawater Molasse